Simple Tips to Cleanse Your Energy Field
By Chris Walker 13h April 2015
Humans (and animals, plants, and even rocks) are energetic beings, and we absorb much of what surrounds us. The absorption of negative energy is unhealthy for all of us and affects everyone – some to a greater extent than others. Sometimes, we ourselves are the source of this negative energy – from our thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
What does negative energy feel like?
Here are some simple tips to cleanse yourself of negative energy:
- Breathe. Mindful breathing is a fast and effective way to shed negativity and create balance. Sit (or stand) still, take a moment, and focus within, Inhale for a count of three, as you acknowledge stress and negativity. Bring it up into your chest as you inhale, then let is out on a strong exhalation for a count of three. Repeat at least four times – but ten in total is better.
- Visualisation. Visualise a protective white light surrounding your entire body. If you believe, ask for help in the form of a prayer to God, the angels, or your spiritual guides.
- Sea Salt. Have a warm bath into which one or even two cups of sea salt have been added. You can also add herbs, Epsom salts, and a few drops of pure essential oil (lavender is great). The salts draw out negativity and visualising it all draining away as you drain the bath is very therapeutic. Make sure you rinse off in the shower afterwards.
- Reiki healing can be very effective in releasing negativity.
- Write it down. Onto a piece of paper, write down everything you wish to release – worries, fears, unpleasant people, bad memories… Use a lead pencil. Then safely burn the paper, while stating your intention to release for good all of these negative things, while giving thanks for the lessons they brought.
- There are ways to eliminate negativity from your home, which will translate to a more positive you as well. Fresh herbs (or good quality incense) can be protective – think cinnamon, peppermint, rosemary, sage, basil, and lavender. Smudge with white sage. Burn white candles. Play music that speaks to your soul.
- Surround yourself with things and people that make you feel good. Avoid those who bring you down or whom a black cloud metaphorically seems to follow.
- Have a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session. This is a step beyond a past life regression, and offers the deepest level of spiritual healing possible. Not only are you taken to your life between lives, and shown what you need to see from previous incarnations; your higher self will be communicated with and the Super Conscious Beings of Light (above Archangels in the Spiritual hierarchy) can actively heal mental, emotional, spiritual and even physical issues. It should be noted that these healings occur on the proviso that they are for your greater good; if part of your spiritual journey in this lifetime is to experience something in particular, it will not be removed, though you will find greater peace and acceptance of this. Other blocks, however, will be healed – and the effects are remarkable.
There are many other ways to remove negative energy, but these are incredibly effective. Call Chris for past life regression in Melbourne, as well as Reiki healing and quantum healing hypnosis therapy.
Chris Walker is a past life therapist in Melbourne and is expertly trained in Reiki, Light Dynamics and QHHT also known as Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy and was taught to Chris Walker in person by Dolores Cannon and her daughter Julia Cannon. Chris is a QHHT practitioner and has worked on himself for many years, so he walks his talk as they say. He has dealt with many negative energies and emotions over the years. He knows that the past life therapy works very quickly bring you back into balance.