By Chris Walker 27nd July 2015
As much as having past life regression in Melbourne with Chris can help to clear unwanted “baggage” that you carry at a soul level, there is much to be gained by also paying attention to more tangible ways of clearing your inner space. And this can be achieved by clearing your outer physical space.
There is a famous ancient Chinese proverb; to paraphrase it: “a cluttered space equals a cluttered mind”. This is uncannily true. Physical clutter in your home, workplace, car or overall environment encumbers you in a myriad of ways; it is a distraction. Likewise, metaphorical clutter does the same. Clutter comes in many forms:
- An overabundance of physical “stuff”
- Slavery to materialistic wants
- Obsessive pursuit of the acquisition of the latest designer trend
- Too much concern about what others think
- Racing thoughts and mental chaos
- Exhaustion, worry and stress
- Financial burden
- Unhealthy relationships
- Unfulfilling job you hate
- Obsessive thought loops and phobias
- Negative thought patterns
- Living to please someone else at the expense of your own peace and happiness
- Not living in the moment
Being a slave to clutter blocks our chakras, forces us into a rut, wastes time, and causes us to lose focus. We become mired down and our vibration falls.
How can you spiritually Declutter?
- Clean out your physical space. Throw away, recycle or donate anything you no longer use, want, or need. Be ruthless. If something is broken, get rid of it. If it’s not beautiful, useful, or meaningful to you in a deep seated way, get rid of it.
- Keep a journal and let go of worries via it
- Get out into nature; walk in the fresh air and sunshine. Even sitting on the ground in a park or garden is incredibly healing.
- Eat fresh clean food
- Seek help to address and overcome addictions of all kinds
- Sleep well
- Seek a work/life balance; at the end of your life, it’s not work and career that you will look back on with love or regret – it is interpersonal relationships.
- Banish negative thoughts and fears. They serve no positive purpose. Write them down on paper with a pencil, and safely burn it, releasing the angst.
- Clear your space with white sage smudging
- Burn scented candles and use essential oils
- Use crystals in your home; even a display of crystals that appeal to you can be very powerful
- Open windows to let fresh clean air into and through your home
- Have a chakra healing in Melbourne with Chris to rebalance your inner energy centres
- Sing or listen to music
- Clear out emails, social media, and other such connections and keep only the ones that really matter
- Eliminate unhealthy or toxic connections from your life; lovingly release people who hold you down or back.
- Do something you love for yourself every single day – a relaxing bath, reading book, watching a favourite program on TV, meeting a friend for tea or coffee.
A clutter-free life allows you to be free of fear, anger, resentment, and jealousy and envy. Your intuition, wisdom, appreciation, gratitude, inner joy and clarity of mind will grow, and your inner vibration will rise. And that is what you are here for!
See Chris Walker for a range of modalities that will reduce the clutter in your life, Past life regression and Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT) if the fastest way to clear the blocks.